Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays from Coffee & Pajamas @ Sunset Jazz

I myself celebrate Festivus. Not because I'm just a Seinfeld fan, but because I know every line... word for word... and I know every single possible thing there is to know about Seinfeld. I could answer any question about Seinfeld. (please challenge me if you'd like. You can send an IM question in Second Life, and I'll reply with the answer.)
I believe in Festivus and have been celebrating it for 10 years now. It's something I just am inbred with, I can feel it.

Here's Elfay Pinkdot and Saturday morning at Coffee & Pajamas

I just got the tree there in time for the picture, dropping it in place as the camera snapped.

Some of us were just waking up, while with others of us it was obvious we hadn't slept yet.

No comments: