Want help with your Second Life business? Here is a reading guide to find just what you need.
A blog is a great medium for news and journal, but not so much for finding old but useful articles. Personally, I hate digging for content as well. That’s why I’ve made this post.
This list contains many of the articles written this far. It is broken down by topic for your reading pleasure.
Enjoy, bookmark & share with friends that might find it useful.
Understanding Virtual World Business
- 3 Undeniably Awesome Reasons to be in Second Life
- Seven Ways to Make Money in Second Life
- Five Reasons to Start a Virtual Business
- How to Start a Business in Second Life
- What Sells in a Virtual World
Tools and Resources
- Essential Free Help for Second Life Startups
- Quick Tip: Scripting Made Easy
- Second Life Business Resource List
- How Do Your Customers Find Your Shop?
- Insider Trading with Virtual Money
Marketing and Generating Traffic
- Affordable Second Life Marketing
- Are Top Classifieds Worth Your Money? (Part 1) (Part 2)
- Ad Analysis – XStreetSL.com
- Tips For Measuring Your Marketing Efforts
- Know Your Customers: Second Life Demographics
- What Are People Making and Buying in Second Life?
Warnings and Pitfalls
- How to Beat the Freebie Culture
- 10 Ways Your Store is Pissing Off Customers
- How to Handle Content Theft in Second Life
- Does Your Profile Description Repel Customers?
- Six Ways to Cripple Your Second Life Business
- Avoiding the Virtual Land Trap
- Two Myths About Second Life Income
Motivation and Self-Discipline
- Secrets of Success from Richard St. John
- Do You Have A Release Schedule?
- 7 Cures for a Dying Virtual Business
- Finding Your Motivation
Product Design Tips
- Recipe for Creating a “Must Buy” Product
- How to Choose Between Copy VS Transfer
- Create Originality By Using Other People’s Ideas
- How to Write Product Descriptions That Sell
- Improving Customer Service by Ignoring Requests
- Fool Proof Instructions to Reduce Dumb Questions
- Five Ways To Say No Without Being An Ass