Thursday, September 3, 2009

Doubledown's List of Recommended Koinup Groups

I once posted a list of the Koinup groups I created, found HERE.  Now I'd like to give you a super awesome list of some of my favorite groups that others have created & administer.

I truly believe Koinup is THE BEST site for the most amazing art, photography, & videos from all Virtual Worlds. Koinup has such a phenomenal plethora of jaw-dropping creative virtuous "art digitalles 2.0"   (and I think it pwns Flickr).

On to some of my favorite Koinup groups:
(keep in mind, personally, I am Second Life-centric, so my favorite groups are tailored towards SL, however, there are plenty of groups for ALL virtual worlds, and also groups specific to the virtual universe(s) you choose to involve yourself in.)

The Face of Koinup Contest

The Face of Koinup Contest

385 works / 203 members

-

Second Life Machinima

Second Life Machinima

176 works / 112 members

-

Evocative Arts

Evocative Arts

972 works / 89 members

-

Not Possible IRL

Not Possible IRL

405 works / 76 members

-

Fairytale

Fairytale

551 works / 202 members

-

Avatar

Avatar

6,209 works / 842 members

-

♪ Music Inspiration ♪

♪ Music Inspiration ♪

714 works / 184 members

-

Simple Moments

Simple Moments

615 works / 69 members

-

...SPIRIT OF FREEDOM...

...SPIRIT OF FREEDOM...

1,155 works / 293 members 
-

F&F: Friends and Fun!

Friends and Fun!

634 works / 103 members

-

Retro Art

Retro Art

549 works / 168 members

-

There are just a few of my group recommendations to wet your whistle and please your aesthetic virtual eyeballs.  So, hop to it,  get on over to Koinup and upload your works!  Join as many groups as you like.
OH OH OH and also, Koinup holds MANY contests and competition too for real cash money and prizes.
You can always get any Koinup info by going to http://blog.koinup.com/ as well as directly on the Koinup site.

and don't forget to add me as a friend :O)
http://koinup.com/DoubledownTandino

No comments: