Thursday, January 15, 2009
METANOMICS: Philip Rosedale on Hope, Anxiety and Virtual Worlds - January 19th, 2009 - 12pm-1pm (slt)
METANOMICS Philip Rosedale on Hope, Anxiety and Virtual Worlds
Monday, January 19th, 2009 - 12pm-1pm (slt)
Philip Rosedale kicks off the Metanomics Spring 2009 season! Host Rob Bloomfield engages the Linden Lab Founder and Chairman of the Board in a broad-ranging discussion on the hopes that virtual worlds can fulfill in these anxious times. Expect Philip to share his views on:
* why he loves not being a CEO, but why Barack Obama will make a great one;
* what the death of Google’s Lively says about Linden Lab’s strategy;
* why Linden Lab is profitable when YouTube isn’t;
* how Second Life’s economy is faring in the wake of real-world crises and OpenSpace pricing changes;
* why enterprises are flocking to Second Life; and
* why Second Life residents both hope for and fear change.
Come join us LIVE, Monday, January 19, Noon to 1 Pacific Time, to ask your own questions!
All info at www.Metanomics.net & The Metanomics Calendar