Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stay Current On Virtual Events and Virtual Worlds with Social Media

As a followup to my post about my current favorite web 2.0 and social networking services, here's a cool article.
[Thanks Mal Burns for the find]

How To Use Social Media To Stay Current On Virtual Events And Virtual Worlds
Written by Dennis Shiao from It's All Virtual

In 2009, I’ve seen a surge in the volume of content published around virtual events and virtual worlds - coverage in mainstream media, blog postings, videos, podcasts and even entirely new web sites developed to cover these specific industries. It’s all great - but with a rising volume of information comes the challenge of how to efficiently stay current. I’ll highlight a few social media services that I use to keep current on events, track emerging technologies and find relevant commentary on all things virtual....

read more | digg story

No comments: